How often should I clean my carpets if I live in Sarasota, Fl? This is a commonly asked question.
The Environmental Protection Agency warns that a dirty carpet retains hidden pollutants that you may not know about like:
· Pet Dander
· Dead Skins Cells
· Clothing Fibers
· Pesticide Residue
· Cement or Paint Particles
Walking on the carpet crushes the pollutants deep into carpet fibers which makes them unreachable by vacuums and often overlooked by professional cleaners. If left untreated, the small particles attract Dust Mites which are microscopic bugs that leave behind daily waste and feces of up to 200 times their body weight. Even though the original pollutants are embedded tight in the fibers of your carpet, body parts and "left overs" from the dust mites can easily be inhaled when the area is disturbed.
There is no simple answer to this question. The answer can depend on several factors.
· Check the manufacturer’s warranty – Most manufactures require your carpets be steam cleaned once a year.
· If a family member has allegories – 2 times per year.
· If a member of your family smokes – 2 times per year.
· If you have children – 1 to 2 times per year, depending on how active your children are.
· If you have pets – 1 to 2 times a year, depending on the size and amount of pets you own.
· If you have a large family, numerous pets and have a lot of company – 2 to 3 times per year.
Clean Carpets last longer.
Superior Rapid Response is the premier carpet cleaning company in Sarasota, FL. Our goal is to offer high quality carpet cleaning at an affordable price.
Contact us today at 941-923-3610 to schedule your free carpet cleaning estimate in Sarasota, FL.